RAFFY slams ANJO YLLANA for " LACK OF MANNERS"



YLLANA Brothers received a serious complaint from a group of students who claimed that the Yllana Colleges was illegally operating.

Raffy Tulfo aired strong words against the Yllana brothers

Raffy Tulfo seemed to have gotten enough of the Yllana brothers as he unhesitatingly aired strong words against them during his program called “Wanted sa Radyo.”

Two of the Yllana brothers already reached out to the show of Raffy Tulfo in the hope of clearing their names from the serious controversy.

Raffy also took a swipe at the previous statement of the prominent brothers about having good manners, and he bravely raised arguments against the accused.

“Ilagay po natin sa sitwasyon na kayo po ay na-scam, kayo po ay naloko… and then nakaharap niyo na yung mga taong pinaniniwalaan niyo na nasa likod ng panlolokong iyon at tinanong kayo, ‘Hindi na po kayo galit?’ That is an insult…
“Now let’s talk about GMRC na sinasabi ni Mr. Yllana… Ang respeto po ay kusang ibinibigay sa taong karespe-respeto…“Ang gusto ni Mr. Yllana, siya po’y i-acknowledge. Why? Sino po kayo para i-acknowledge? Would you expect that from somebody na niloko ng inyong school?” 

Raffy Tulfo is a prominent broadcast-journalist in the Philippines. He is known for his strong opinions about certain issues in the country.

3 comments:

  1. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
    +2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. after 4 years of suffering . my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, i got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, i shared tears daily living a lonely life but i was determined to know what is the cost of my predicament, one day as i was going through some articles on the internet i saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by dr Ogbeifun the honest man and i quickly contacted him VIA ( ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com ) and i explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who i broke up with to marry my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because i didn't marry him.
    dr Ogbeifun ask me what i wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life i told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace , which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me i latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake , wow what a miracle .. thanks allot dr Ogbeifun. you can contact dr Ogbeifun via call or whatsapp +2348102574680 or through his email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete